Objectives of the Charity
To promote understanding of all aspects of acquired brain injury and to provide information, support and services to people with acquired brain injury, their families and carers.
• To increase awareness and understanding of acquired brain injury (ABI) and its consequences
• To provide information and support for people with ABI, their families and carers and professional people
• To promote improved approaches to brain injury screening, acute care, assessment, rehabilitation and community reintegration
• To assist people with ABI to maximise their independence
• To support those with ABI so that they can attain the highest possible quality of life
Our senior director Nigel Jones successfully completed the Carten 100 cycle ride from Cardiff to Tenby on Saturday 12 May 2018 , a trip of some 107 miles. Here he is celebrating his favourite sign at the end of the ride, namely the Tenby town sign and also crossing the finishing line. Nigel raised £2,160 for our chosen charity, Headway – the Brain Injury Association, a charity that works to improve life after brain injury (www.headway.org.uk). Nigel has already booked his accommodation for next year’s ride so look out for his Justgiving page soon.