Objectives of the Charity
To promote understanding of all aspects of acquired brain injury and to provide information, support and services to people with acquired brain injury, their families and carers.
• To increase awareness and understanding of acquired brain injury (ABI) and its consequences
• To provide information and support for people with ABI, their families and carers and professional people
• To promote improved approaches to brain injury screening, acute care, assessment, rehabilitation and community reintegration
• To assist people with ABI to maximise their independence
• To support those with ABI so that they can attain the highest possible quality of life